Organisation of a residency or co-creation camp (strand 2a)
The objective of this strand is to support the creation of new musical works through a variety of (co-)creative initiatives, such as residencies and co-creation camps.
What to keep in mind when applying for support under strand 2a?
- At least half of the participants shall be Estonian authors and members of the EAÜ.
- In the case of an international initiative with a justifiably small number of participants from Estonia, the committee will treat this as a special case and, as a rule, the use of the grant will be limited to the Estonian participants.
- The copyright and related rights of musical works created under (co-)creation initiatives and their distribution shall be clearly agreed between all parties involved, recorded in a reproducible form, and duly registered with the respective collective representation societies.
- Eligible costs include the cost of renting a room with specific facilities, the cost of renting additional equipment/inventory, the cost of a justified service for the dedicated room, and accommodation and travel expenses for participants.
- Applicants may also send us additional documents (CV, biography, additional information on the project, offers from partners and preliminary agreements) if they add value.
- All documents shall be sent in a single DigiDoc container by e-mail to email@example.com.
Application form for organizing residencies and creative camps