Participation in residencies or co-creation camps (strand 2b)
The objective of this strand is to support the creation of new musical works through various (co-)creative initiatives, such as residencies and co-creation camps.
What to keep in mind when applying for support under strand 2b?
- At least half of the participants shall be Estonian authors and members of the EAÜ.
- In the case of an international initiative with a justifiably small number of participants from Estonia, the committee will treat it as a special case and, as a rule, the use of the grant will be limited to the Estonian participants.
- Only members of the EAÜ can apply.
- Eligible costs include travel and accommodation expenses and participation fees.
- The applicant may also send us additional documents (CV, biography, additional information on the event) if they add value.
- All documents shall be sent in a single DigiDoc container by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form for participation in residencies and creative camps