The commissioning of a new composition (strand 1)
The aim of this strand is to support commissions for new compositions with a definite and specific performance and/or recording and distribution plan.
What to keep in mind when applying for support under strand 1?
- The commissioner shall be either a concert promoter (such as a festival promoter), a musical collective or a performer who is not the author. It is not a creative grant, so self-commissioning is not supported in the context of this programme.
- Costs can be based on either an authorisation agreement and an invoice, with VAT being an eligible cost, only if the beneficiary is not a VAT payer.
- The commission for a composition submitted in the project application shall be addressed to one or more authors, all of whom shall be members of the EAÜ.
- Applicants may also send us additional documents (CV, biography, additional information of the project) if they add value.
- A digitally signed letter of acknowledgement from the authors shall also be submitted to the EAÜ.
- All documents shall be sent in a single DigiDoc container by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form ordering a new composition