Avaleht Eraldaja For the user Eraldaja Tariffs Eraldaja Community centres and local governments

Community centres and local governments

For a live performance (a band or an artist) in a community centre or local government, a repertoire report shall be submitted in addition to the financial report, which can be found at the following website http://rep.eau.org.

The contract gives a local government or a cultural centre under its administration the right to use musical works for public performances at various events (e.g. concerts, dance evenings, fairs, movie nights). The amount of the licence fee depends on the type of event.

Get your music license
Loe edasi
Sample agreement for an event organised by a local government

Contact persons for the EAÜ public performance licensing department

Reili Järvalt

Public performance licensing department manager, public performance of musical works (region: Tallinn), licensing

Kadri Järvelaid

Public performance of musical works; live performance, concerts, local governments (outside of Tallinn), licensing