Avaleht Eraldaja For the user Eraldaja Tariffs Eraldaja Trade and service establishments

Trade and service establishments

For a live performance (a band or an artist) in a trade or service establishment, a repertoire report shall be submitted in addition to the financial report, which can be found at the following website http://rep.eau.org.

The rate of the licence fee depends on the size of the service area and whether the music can be heard outside the premises of the trade and service establishment. 

Get your music license
Loe edasi

Playing music indoors

Service area (m²) Monthly fee Service area (m²) Monthly fee
1‒304 €1801‒200039 €
31‒505 €2001‒250045 €
51‒1007 €2501‒300053 €
101‒1508 €3001‒350060 €
151‒2009 €3501‒400066 €
201‒40011 €4001‒450074 €
401‒60015 €4501‒500080 €
601‒80018 €5001‒600091 €
801‒100022 €6001‒7000101 €
1001‒120025 €from 7001*
1201‒140028 €
1401‒160031 €
1601‒180034 €

 * for each additional 1000 m², the fee is increased by 10 € per month.  

Playing music outside the store or other trade and service establishments

  • If music is not only played inside the trade and service establishment but also outside using loudspeakers intended for that purpose, an additional fee of 7 per month is payable in addition to these rates.
  • If the music is played only outside a trade and service establishment, the licence fee is 7 per month. 

NB! The licence fee rates shown here do not include the amount of VAT to be added by the EAÜ under the Value-Added Tax Act, which is calculated on the EAÜ’s commission and shown as a separate line on the invoice submitted by the EAÜ.

The royalty rates are valid from 1 January 2023 until 31 December 2024.

Sample trade and service agreement

Contact persons for the EAÜ public performance licensing department

Reili Järvalt

Public performance licensing department manager, public performance of musical works (region: Tallinn), licensing


Tõnu Kaumann

Public performance of musical works (region: Tallinn)


Mart Jööts

Public performance of musical works; restaurants, pubs, clubs (outside of Tallinn), licensing